You’ve got to tell your money what to do or it will leave” –Dave Ramsey, American Businessman
Financial Literacy Masterclass
Financial literacy helps you to plan your finances well. It helps you to streamline your present finances by keeping your future in mind. It helps you to develop a clear view of your financial situation today and determine your financial goals – including a time frame. It helps you to create a plan with clear action steps as well as implement the plan and follow up to stay on track.
Following this masterclass:-
- You develop a clear plan of your financial situation, determine your financial goals and create a plan with actionable steps
- You learn how and where to invest to grow your money, manage and payoff your debts while protecting self and your loved ones
- Acquire tools useful to apply in your future financial journey
- Tools necessary to create a clear financial plan with clear action plans
- Hand holding for support and accountability
All attendees receive an attendance certificate and digital copies of course material.
Teas and lunch provided during the training session
Why Train With
- Actionable Training
- Interactive Classes
- Intimate group sizes
- Premier training venue
- Free post-course support
- Industry-renowned trainers
3. Goal setting
4. Saving and Investing
5. Borrowing and debt management
You to streamline your financial plans, with the intent of making sound financial decisions in order to get the best out of your finances.
Certified SIYB/ILO Trainer
Stephanie Nguku is the Founder and Managing Partner of Upscale Consulting. Having obtained gainful experience from the financial sector of over 12years.
She plays a central role in managing and developing meaningful business relationships, underwriting credit transactions, and working closely with partners and clients to structure and deploy commercial financing solutions for aspiring and established businesses as well as creating customized financial plans. Read more about Stephanie Nguku