Success results when preparation meets opportunity” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
Investor Readiness Seminar
Approaching investors unprepared is the single most common reason why entrepreneurs fail to attract capital.
Whether you succeed raising capital is one of the most important junctions in your company’s future. While getting funded may sound intimidating, it doesn’t have to be if you take the right steps to prepare.
The Capital Raising Seminar is geared towards making you fund-ready and culminates with an investor pitch session with a chance to raise capital.
Following this seminar, you will:-
- Master the art of fundraising
- Perfect your fundraising tools
- Develop a financial model for your business
- Know how to value your business and negotiate for capital
- Know how to interpret term sheets and exit strategies
- Tools necessary to get your business Investor Ready
- Upon completion, be assigned to a mentor
- An opportunity to pitch to investors at our next Pitch Event
All attendees receive an attendance certificate and digital copies of course material.
Teas and lunch provided during the training session
Why Train With
- Actionable Training
- Interactive Classes
- Intimate group sizes
- Premier training venue
- Free post-course support
- Industry-renowned trainers
1. Mastering the art of fundraising
2. Developing legal structures and business processes
3. Generating business plan and pitch deck
1. Financial modelling
2. Negotiation and business valuation
3. Term sheets and exit strategies
Ideal for entities:
- With a Product and Proven Customer demand
- At Growth Stage looking for capital to scale
Certified SIYB/ILO Trainer
Stephanie Nguku is the Founder and Managing Partner of Upscale Consulting. Having obtained gainful experience from the financial sector of over 12years.
She plays a central role in managing and developing meaningful business relationships, underwriting credit transactions, and working closely with partners and clients to structure and deploy commercial financing solutions for aspiring and established businesses as well as creating customized financial plans. Read more about Stephanie Nguku