People don’t care about your business. They care about their problems. Be the Solution that they are looking for” – Melonie Dodaro
FROM IDEA TO MARKET
Starting out on your own with a radical business idea?
This seminar takes you through a rigorous entrepreneurial training and extensive hands-on project work, designed to ensure master industry-proven methodologies for developing startups.
The workshop is facilitated by business industry experts, bringing in the experiences and insights of recognized executives and successful entrepreneurs.
Following this workshop:
- You get clarity with practical actions along with support and mentorship in developing your business idea to a sustainable business venture
- Tools necessary to kick-start your business venture
- Upon completion, be assigned to a mentor
- An opportunity to pitch to investors at our next Pitch Event (if ready)
All attendees receive an attendance certificate and digital copies of course material.
Teas and lunch provided during the training session
Why Train With
- Actionable Training
- Interactive Classes
- Intimate group sizes
- Premier training venue
- Free post-course support
- Industry-renowned trainers
Modules are designed to define;-
Day 1 : From Idea:
1. You as an Entrepreneur
2. What makes a business Idea
3. Identify you list of Business Ideas
4. Develop and co-create the Best Business Idea from You
Day 2 : To Market:
1. Assess your readiness to start a business
2. Develop a Business Plan
3. Know your staffing needs
4. Organization and Management
5. Buying of your business
Day 3 : To Market:
6. Greening your business
7. Costing your goods and services
8. Financial Planning
9. Required Start-Up capital
10. Types and sources of Capital
Employed persons whon want to get into entrepreneurship; employed with a running business; on transition from employment to entrepreneurship; unemployed with a business idea but stuck not knowing how to turn it to a viable business; with businesses at start-up stage
Certified SIYB/ILO Trainer
Stephanie Nguku is the Founder and Managing Partner of Upscale Consulting. Having obtained gainful experience from the financial sector of over 12years.
She plays a central role in managing and developing meaningful business relationships, underwriting credit transactions, and working closely with partners and clients to structure and deploy commercial financing solutions for aspiring and established businesses as well as creating customized financial plans. Read more about Stephanie Nguku