You’re almost always better off making your business better, than your pitch better.” –Marc Andreessen
IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS SEMINAR
Every business wants to grow and remain sustainable.
While a new venture is always exciting, eventually you want to stabilize your business into a profitable and sustainable business model. However, lots of businesses go about growth in entirely the wrong way – either too much too fast, or too little too late. So, how can you know the right growth strategies for your business?
This Business Growth Seminar is geared towards providing a practical road map that supports all critical business functions in positioning the business on a growth path.
Following this seminar, you will learn how to:-
- Transition from a start-up model to a growing business
- Put the right structures and processes
- Grow as a leader as your business changes
- Build an effective business strategy
- Manage your finances and raise capital
- Tools necessary to apply for the growth of your business
- Upon completion, be assigned to a mentor
- An opportunity to pitch to investors at our next Pitch Event
All attendees receive an attendance certificate and digital copies of course material.
Teas and lunch provided during the training session
Why Train With
- Actionable Training
- Interactive Classes
- Intimate group sizes
- Premier training venue
- Free post-course support
- Industry-renowned trainers
2. Buying and Stock Control
4. People and Productivity
5. Record Keeping
6. Planning for your Business
Ideal for people with:
- Existing businesses and struggling to grow
- Businesses at growth stage and looking to scale
Certified SIYB/ILO Trainer
Stephanie Nguku is the Founder and Managing Partner of Upscale Consulting. Having obtained gainful experience from the financial sector of over 12years.
She plays a central role in managing and developing meaningful business relationships, underwriting credit transactions, and working closely with partners and clients to structure and deploy commercial financing solutions for aspiring and established businesses as well as creating customized financial plans. Read more about Stephanie Nguku